Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sara is right, I haven't posted in a while. It is hard to find a good time to get on the computer. I still need to download pictures from Easter, our Denver fieldtrip, and our first soccer games. In the meantime, go to www.mountainfive.blogspot.com (Mindy's blog) to get a glimpse of what has been going on with us!

We have "Project Fair" projects due this week (Thursday), so that is the big thing we are working on right now. It has been fun to have a difficult time choosing one of Kaegan's many interests to project. Trains aren't the only choice anymore. I tried to order some cocoa beans to make chocolate, but that didn't work out in time, so we are doing a Magic School Bus Inside Kaegan's body kind of a thing. Braeden's project is on measurement/dinosaurs. Gracyn's is on American Slavery. She wrote a diary of an imaginary slave girl from day to day as she is bought, sold, and escapes on the underground railroad. She has really done an excellent job. Braeden's is in the shape (and size) of a 10 foot-long dinosaur, measured in standard units of measure and non-standard. It has been lots of fun to do together.

Here is a house we may lease. http://www.hallrealty.net/Photos/Zeller/zeller2.JPG

Odell is in Houston working 'round the clock until Friday. Then he will be here for a couple of weeks. I'm looking at plane tickets to the Arlington Bookfair with Mindy. I know that Laura is going. Anyone else????

Spring here is very inviting.... Come on up!

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I went and looked at the website your friends have and was looking through all of the pictures - my eyes got all teary. I miss you guys so much, and sometimes I feel like it's really not fair that you are so far away. I had a dream about KK last night. I don't know what happened in it, just that he was there and I was happy. I'm buying my mom Happiness is a Choice for mothers day, is that a good idea?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. That house is GORGEOUS!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Amblet said...

Sounds like fun. I wish I could see their projects! LTC was great, as usual. We missed having you guys there.
We are getting ready for a bike ride around the lake - Ashlee is hoping to not run into any friends while she rides with the family. :)
Later,
Melodee

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Amblet said...

Love the house!!
Melodee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home