Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Gracyn was blushing when the crowd spontaneously began to applaud during her Irish Step dance in the community talent show Sat. night. She did a beautiful job!
















A closer view of this little dancer with cousins, Logan (eating popcorn) and Joshua (taking Gracyn's picture). We had a fun time with them which I will write about in my next post.




















This was supposed to be a picture of Braeden in his new sweater that I knitted for him, but Kaegan decided to pose for the shot as well. "Cheeeeese!"

3 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

I like those pictures i wishi was doing irish dancing with gracyn.
love yall,
and miss yall
love,
amber

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

And i understand about gracyn can't getting on.
amber

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone looks so grown up! I miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home