Sunday, February 26, 2006


The Jeep. Odell traded the mini-van for a jeep to run back and forth to the airport. It turned out to be more cost effective to do this than to try to rent something here and pay for parking there. He rents a car in Houston for much less. If we come back (I think that might be over Odell's dead body, though), we will just trade it back for another van or something.









THE birthday party of the year!! This is the sledding party I mentioned that was soooo much fun. I don't know why the fire came out looking this way in the pictures. I guess I moved the
camera with the moving target, and the fire blurred like that and looks really cool.





Cousin, Lauren, sent us "Flat Stanley" that you see in the picture with Braeden. It is a geography project they are doing in school. They mail a Stanley somewhere and we mail him back with a description of where he has been along wtih pictures. Stanley has been very busy in Colorado.
Gracyn was FLYING down this hill and she flew off the sled as I asked myself, "Where is her helmet?????"











Check Gracyn's blog to see her winter olympics!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those look so fun! I wish I was having fun studying for mid terms...YUK! I miss you all so much!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger flowerpot said...

FLAT STANLEY! Thank you, Braedy for helping him learn how to sled! That looks like a great bday party! Great memories, for sure.
Love,
Aunt Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home