Friday, February 03, 2006

It SNOWED yesterday. About 2 feet!! I sent the camera with Odell to take pictures of Kiah Annabelle Gilmore on her very first birthday, so I couldn't take pictures. But...you can go to my friend, Mindy's, blog to see the snow. www.mountainfive.blogspot.com

Braeden's class had sled races for PE yesterday. He said it was the best day yet! They had hot chocolate afterward, mmmmm! Gracyn's class is supposed to go to the ski hill for PE today, but may not get to because there was an avalanche at the hill yesterday with all the snow, snow, snow. Today looks sunny, and I'm glad for that because Odell is flying to Gunnison in the morning and will have to drive from Gunnison to Lake City tomorrow.

Ricky can't get enough of the snow. I wish I had pictures of him yesterday. He plows through the snow like a wild thing. He disappears under the snow, then pops back up. He comes inside with snow completely covering his curly hair. Such a mess!

Well, my little friend, Kiah, is now a big one year old. I didn't even get to be with her on her special day (sniff), but we called her and sang Kaegan's favorite birthday song to her and ate brownies in her honor and sent gifts via Odell who delivered them and managed to snag a dinner. Thanks, Anna! I will post her cute pictures tomorrow when Odell brings them. I miss those Gilmores!

My foot is much better, and I think I will try skiing tomorrow. It still hurts, and I haven't skiied for about 12 years, so those will be my excuses....

Missin' our Houston friends! (have fun camping, Smiths!)

4 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yay for so much fun! I wish I got to play in the snow for PE. :-( I am in San Marcos this weekend...Anthony says hello!!! I didn't know it was Kiah's birthday...I will have to email Anna. I miss you all. When am I coming? I can't wait!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Josha said...

I don't know yet...Odell gets here tomorrow and we are going to check flight prices. have fun in San Marcos! Hello, Anthony!! KK and I were talking about Anthony yesterday. I can't remember what reminded us of him, but we miss him, so tell him so!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anthony is so glad to hear you all miss him. He misses you all as well. Maybe I can talk him into making one of these. :-) I think we are going to San Antonio tomorrow with his brother, so that should be super fun! Have a fabulous weekend!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Hi Josha.. love your blog! sounds like yall are enjoying colorado! so sorry to hear about your foot! thats no fun! so do you do cruches in the show or do you get a dr ordered snowmobile? :)
have fun! (love the pics!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home