Sunday, January 01, 2006


We finally made it!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year, Everyone!! It has been really snowing big, beautiful flakes. Although Kaegan is missing in this picture, the kids all worked together to make Mr. Snowman under Kaegan's direction, "He needs a carrot of a nose!" and "Hey, Gracyn, He needs rocks of a mouth!" In the picture, you see Mabree, Gracyn, Maddie, Braeden, and Mariah.

Here's the snowman superviser (Kaegan) leaning against the fence after the snowman has been transformed into a snowwoman. This is in the back of our temporary home.

Ricky loves the snow and runs through it like a bulldozer. He got so covered with snow today, that I had to use a hairdryer to thaw out his fur. He was a little pupcycle!

The kids are having a great time and we are all finally well, we think...

Happy 2006!

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you are having such a wonderful time! I got in from Indy this morning, and had the urge to see you, but I couldn't, so I was sad. :( It turns out that my Beauty and the Beast tickets are in the middle of my spring break! Maybe we could save up and fly for a couple days. Hmmm. I've got two more weeks before school starts. Well, I've gotta get ready to start the day. Love and hugs to everyone from me! What's your address?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Josha said...

Hey, Sara, email me. I'm not on-line yet...I'm using our friends' computer. so, I don't have your email address here. If you email me, then I will email ya back with the latest! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home