Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The play was great! If I could just figure out how to post pictures, that'd be fun! All 3 of my children did a wonderful job, and everyone else did too, of course. I warned KK about the fact that people would clap at the end of the song he was in, etc, but I forgot to warn him that people would be taking pictures and there would be lots of flashes. He stood in camera shock for about the first couple of verses, then participated in the rest. He handled it well and seemed very proud of himself. Braeden was cute as could be and Gracyn looked beautiful doing her Irish dancing. They all sang "Silent Night" in Spanish and it was very pretty.

Tomorrow, we are having a Polar Express Pajama Party in the playroom. So, today I will practice that with him and explain to him what will be happening. It's so fun that he "gets it."



1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for all of them! I'm so proud of how hard they all have to work to do those things. They are amazing!

To post pictures, click on the "add picture" button - it looks like a landscape picture on the toolbar where you write your blog. Upload the picture you'd like to show. Then you're done! It's really easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, if you want anyone to be able to leave a comment, you have to say so on the settings on the blogger dashboard.

Give my love to everyone. I'll be home Thursday of next week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home