Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We leave the day after tomorrow. We will head toward Midland for Christmas, then it's to Lake City. I'm not the world's greatest packer, but I'm really good at procrastinating. So, we are trying to get things together and see all our friends at the same time. It isn't necessarily easy, but it's fun.

I turned 40 yesterday. We had a party at "pump-it-up" which is a children's party place with giant indoor inflatables. It was a great time. The perfect way to spend number 40. The kids that we all have at this stage in the game of life had a fabulous time, and it was great fun for the adults, too. pictures later after we get settled in Lake City.

So, now that I'm old, I should be getting to bed earlier.... so, I'll try that sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home