Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wow! Sara is right. I have been too busy to post! Plus, we don't have our computer set up until next week, so I am only online when borrowing my friends' computer! We are busy, but thinking of all of you Houstonians...in the HEAT...and hoping to see you all soon. The kids have been to the ski hill twice and are really getting the hang of it. They play in the snow every chance they get, sledding and building snow creatures, etc. Yesterday, they made an obstacle course and today, Kaegan and I made a snow-castle. There are deer everywhere that come into our yard as well as big white bunnies. School is going well...I'm about to adjust...the kids adjusted just fine. I am enjoying more time with Kaegan, I must admit, but I wanted my cake and to eat it too which would have been to spend more time with each one of them! Odell is in Houston...you should call him. He will be there until Friday evening. He will work from here next week. Well, love and miss everyone! More soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay you posted! I was getting worried you'd been burried in the snow! I miss you all so much I can't even put it into words. I'm moving back to CS on Sunday, that should take my mind off of ya'll. :) Take care and email me or write me a letter if you get a chance...Arzu's address is 4608 Caddie Ct. College Station, TX 77845. What is your address? Love you all!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger flowerpot said...

Hi Josh! I figured out how to post to you! The first night that I posted to Gracyn, well, that was all bizzare (sp) how my posts and new blogs were eaten by cyberspace. But I found them yesterday and now I have three blogs! :) I'll try to maintain a family blog. Did you get my email from this past weekend?
I agree with Sara! My computer was getting bored with checking this blog over and over for updates. :) I'm so glad to hear what is up with you guys!
Love you much!! Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home