Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Scoop...
Gracyn and Odell will fly to Houston on Monday night, March 20th. They will stay at our house for Monday night. Then, Gracyn wants to make the rounds and visit everyone! Odell will be working long hours, so she will need to bum a bed off of all her friends, including you, Amber! We are hoping that she can spend a night with each friend or combo of friends. She has to fly back on Friday night. This leaves all day Tuesday/Tuesday night, all day Wednesday/Wednesday night, all day Thursday/Thursday night, and all day Friday. She was hoping that there could be an old-fashioned Smith/Smith/Dodson slumber party one night. (Anyone up for the chaos?? Mel?? Laura??) She will plan to spend a night with Hannah and with B and K Nichols too, so a slumber party with Smiths and Dodsons would work best for her if it works for you guys. I wish we could all come, but it is too expensive for us all to fly, and my mom thinks she needs to see us...go figure. Braeden will come another time, and that will be fun! We will be calling you to line things up for Gracyn for Spring break...Let me know if you are available!

Braeden's birthday party will be at the ski hill on Sat., Feb. 25. You are all invited! :)

For those who know Kaegan well, I thought you would smile to hear that he offered Braeden a hug when he was upset!
Love and miss all of you!

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

That is wonderful about Keagan! What a great guy. Amber is looking forward to a slumber party. I'll call Laura and see where we want to have it. I would like to break in the new house but Amber said it wouldn't be the same without a pillow fight with Mr. Dodson. :) So maybe we can have Gracyn over for part or most of the day leading up to the slumber party - that gives her a day and night with Hannah,a day and night with the Nichols,a day with Amber, night with Amber/Dodsons and a day with the Dodsons. Let's see how that sounds to everyone. Of course, we'd love to have her the whole time but we understand that she wants to see all her friends. What a fun week for her. Maybe we can snag Odell for Dinner?
I though Braeden's birthday was in february. Let me know so I can send a card.
Love,
Melodee

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww! Go KK! I am sad that Gracyn will be here the week AFTER my spring break!!! Boo hoo! Have you looked at flight prices for me? I tried calling you today to chat. What is your number in case I got it wrong? Love and miss you all!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Josha said...

Braeden's birthday is February 26th. His party is FEB. 25. I'm just crazy. Gracyn is hoping to go to homeschool group!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home