Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hello!
I really need to learn to download pictures myself! I'm waiting for Odell to do that so that I can post some pictures of the fun sledding birthday party we went to. It was so much fun! They had the party at night and sectioned off the road up to their house, lining it with buckets of fire all along the pathway. We would trudge up the long hill, then whiz down on sleds. I barely saw Gracyn because she took off in a whirlwind of laughing girls, and Kaegan took off without me too. He would reach the bottom and say, "I want more sledding!" Braeden and I hung out together (it was dark, ya know). We all had a huge fun time and then came home and opened the futons in the living room (there are two--perfect for guests...) and had a big family slumber party, minus Daddy. We watched the old "Annie" and went to sleep. Much fun had by all! Then, Odell got here the next morning. He will be here in Lake City all this week, then Las Vegas next week, then here the following week. So, it will be awhile before his gets back to Houston. Anyway, keep checking back. I will post a few pictures either today (we are going snowmobiling) or tomorrow (skiing).
Love you all!

6 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You sound like you are having far more fun then you are supposed to be having! I'm jealous! I guess that's something we can never offer you here. However, if I did build a ski/sledding hill in your backyard, would you move back?????? :-) Much love to all, say hello to the kids for me!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

we can buy a shaved ice machine and make snow! and in the summer when it gets really hot, we will just build a dome OVER the house to keep it cool!!! sound good to everyone????? :-)

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

yep it sounds good to me.whatever can get the smiths back here is good.love ya'll and miss ya'll AMBER

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Josha said...

I think it might work better if you all moved here! This place is great except for some missing people. We really miss you.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Amblet said...

HEY MISS JOSHA,I do love are new house.Ashlee likes it but the first time she didn't really.And my dad did has not painted my room yet but he well on friday.And the color of my room is purple and green like my old room.And aaron is blue,ashlees is pink with gray and black stripes cool i know.well i would love to move there but my grandpraents would not like that they would so miss us.I LOVE YALL SOOOOOO MUCH AND MISS YA'LL .WRITE ME PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YALL DO UP THERE AND I WELL TELL YOU WHAT WE DO O-TAY.BYE.AMBER.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

hey miss josha,who is that anna.AMBER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home