Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hello again!

I keep trying to post pictures, but it isn't letting me for whatever reason. I will try again tomorrow.

Today, Kaegan and I went to Gracyn's class at school and I told them about Kaegan's autism and that he has been invited to their class next week for a special project they are doing on railroads. They had lots of really great questions and were very excited about Kaegan coming to their classroom. Then, KK came in and brought gf/cf chocolate cupcakes to share with everyone. While they ate, I quoted movie lines and let them guess what the movie was. Kaegan had a fun time, and then went to after-school-rollerskating. All the kids wanted to help him and were so kind. It was touching. Tonight, he decided he was "Little Bear" and I told him, "Goodnight Little Bear." He said, "Goodnight." I thought that was interesting because he doesn't respond to a "good night" when he is Kaegan. HMMM.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whenever I read things like that I miss you so much, and I wish I could be there. Why can't I be there? :-(

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Braeden, Anthony and I have a song for you for your birthday..."I never on the birthday you for you!" Happy birthday Braedy, we love you so so so so so soooooooooooooooooo much! Hello to everyone else...we love you too!

Sara and Anthony

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger flowerpot said...

KK, that sounds like a fun day at school! I hope you had a good time and that your new friends enjoyed learning some groovy movie lines.
Love you!
Aunt Misty
(Cool beans on the "good night"!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home