Thursday, March 02, 2006


These 3 beautiful deer are the biggest pests! I have to shoo them off the back porch every night. The other night, they made so much noise, they woke me up and almost gave me a heart attack! I had to move the bunny food into the house to get them to go away. Ricky is very excited about them and thinks he scared them off. I had to wash him again today, by the way. It snowed some last night, but it was still so warm today that it is still muDDy.

Braeden has been sick this week. He feels better today, but is still coughing and has a little bit of a "grumpy nose" so he may still not go to school tomorrow. I'm going to Gunnison tomorrow, and if he is still sickly, I'll take him with Kaegan and me. I'm going to get some galoshes! I don't know if I spelled that right or not, but you get the picture!

Clinton and Donna and family are coming to visit us in a couple of weeks and I hope we will still have some snow! We may go mudding instead of sledding!

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, please come back home! I might get to see Brittany tomorrow. Here is a post from one of her other blog things, I think you might enjoy it.

So today, I watched these little girls, and I was reminded, taking care of them, that I can take care of myself. There are other things I could be doing to benefit others. This is my goal in life, I want to work with Autistic children through their disorder. Its fun taking who I am, and coming to their level. Its fun having to make myself understand who they are and what they need by making myself like them. You might think I'm a weirdo for going outside in a transe-like state of mind, and doing my own thing. But you know what, being who I am and loving him for who he is, that's how I got a little Autistic boy to know I exist.

And such a philosophy should live in my everyday life. Be who I am, come to a level of understanding to accept people for who they are and where they're at, and love them no matter what. And with this moto, I can live my life, everyday, knowing that I've loved someone completely, always and forever.


Love and miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home