Monday, May 01, 2006

Finally, I'm taking time to post about our field trip to Denver. We went to the museum which was great fun, but definitely, the highlight was the trip to the capitol building. Here, you see Gracyn helping Kaegan stick with the group. She has grown probably 3-4 inches since we got here. Kaegan has a pamphlet about "Christmas in July" in his hands. He latched onto it for the entire trip. That is Maddie beside Gracyn, looking to the side.















Here is our group in front of the capitol building. It is one of only a few capitol buildings with a gold plated dome. The gold came from Colorado mines and is a 24K overlay.




















I like this picture of our group getting a very unique tour. The dome has been closed since 9/11, but they took our group up into it. Here you see Gracyn looking up....











into the golden dome.










and Kaegan looking down, to the many floors below.


2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are so fun! I can't believe how big they all are, everytime I see pictures I'm surprised. I love that last picture of Kaegan - very artsy! :-). Thanks for calling me the other day, talking to you calmed me down a lot. Love you and miss you bunches.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger sunny girl said...

I like those pictures!!!-Little Josha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home