Wednesday, May 10, 2006



We will be moving into a house at the end of May. This is a picture of my favorite room. It has a laundry room!!!!!!!

Yes, we have decided to make the move. We will be in Houston the week of Memorial Day to pack up. It will be bitter sweet for me. I love it here, but you Houston friends know how I feel about you... I like the idea of being your favorite vacation spot, though! I hope to welcome you all into our home from time to time.

In the meantime, we will look forward to seeing you sometime between Memorial Day and Sat. June 3rd when we need to head back. The kids would love to play with their friends while I pack...any takers??

6 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger sunny girl said...

I volenteer!!!!-Little Josha
PS-Bibbity Bobbity Boo!!!
PSS-I like your picture on your profile!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Amblet said...

hey,
when you talled me about my blog not working and how to fix it they said i can't fix it becuase i'm not a member.
but thanks any ways'
love yall,
@
"TALE AS OLD AS TIME"

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger sunny girl said...

We are going to miss you guys!!!-Little Josha
PS-Bibbity Bobbity Boo!!!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Amblet said...

YA I VOLENTEER TO.
I GEUSS YOU ALREADY GOT 2 VOLENTEERS.
LOVE YALL,
AND GOING TO MISS YALL
@
"TALE AS OLD AS TIME"

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if I can take a couple extra days off that week. I will definitely want to talk to Arzu about it because only seeing you all for a couple days just wont do. Plus, I bet you need some help packing. I'll let you know. Thinking about seeing you in a week or so makes me super happy!

Sara

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Josha said...

Belle,
that is wierd. I'm not a member that I know of...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home