Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hey everyone! Odell gets to Lake City around noon on Saturday, so we are leaving that afternoon. We plan to arrive in Big H Sunday night (probably late). Odell is off work on Monday, so we hope to get some things done. He will be working the rest of the week while *I* do all the rest....well, and whoever shows up to help me :)....and the movers show up on Thursday to pack, then to load the truck on Friday. We will need to leave on Saturday to head back. Gracyn wondered if the moving company we are using is the "one that says, 'we care,' and then breaks everything and steals everything." She is planning to pack her own things. Ha, ha! See you soon!

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see you all!!!!! I'm getting all excited just thinking about it. What are your and Odell's plans for your anniversary??? I'm still not sure about Washington, but maybe I could be up there with you all and stay with the kids for your anniversary. Let me know your thoughts. I'm going to get up there one way or another! :-)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger sunny girl said...

Which company is that??? I'm sooooo excited!!!!!-LJ (Little Josha)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Josha said...

That's funny, Josha. My first initial is "L." So I can also be LJ (Lola Josha)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Josha said...

Sara, we don't have plans for our anniversary, but would love for you to be here then or whenever you can.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger flowerpot said...

Josh, I would love to come help you. Lauren has all day camp M-F that week. I don't know how I'll get away, but I'll talk to Dave. Love,
Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home